Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh Baby!

My baby sister is expecting her 3rd baby anytime soon. Unfortunately, it's too early to be having the baby. She needs at least another week or two to safely deliver.

My soon-to-be-here-nephew seems impatient to join us. So, fortunately they were able to stop the contractions and labor.

I have been coming over a few times just to help out. Today, I'm hanging out helping her around the house, and caring for her 3 year old son.  Her daughter is already at Opa's to spend the weekend with him.

Well, since my sister is on bed rest, I can sympathize with her how frustrating it is, but, we know it won't be long before the baby arrives. That itself I am so much looking forward to.

I really cannot wait to meet him.

And my other sister is expecting, too! In March. I cannot wait to meet her baby as well. This will be her 2nd baby...and it's a boy too! (She already has a 19 mo. old son)

I just adore all of them.

No comments: