Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday the 13th

Today we buried Karen. It was a very beautiful service for her, and the burial service as well.

Ran into so many friends, and made few new friends.  I remarked to one friend, "seems it takes a funeral to bring everyone together to re-visit, remember, renew, and bring up to date what we're up to...I do hope next time we get together is not another funeral!"

I have a facebook account. I noticed that I've started hooking up with my former Galluedet University friends.  And it's amazing how far we all have come ....what, 20 years later....

It was just simply wonderful to hook up with friends again...they're the best thing that can happen to all of us.

Since it was a very long day for me, it'll probably be an early night for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cordney-corner.blogspot.com/