Friday, December 31, 2010

The end of 2010

2010 is coming to an end.

So much has happened this year. But there are a couple people I want to share with you about.

First off, my grandfather John Fred Biegler, passed away last week, December 21st.  What started out was as a "heart attack" only to find out there is a artoria dissection, meaning a tear in the artery. So, I guess he had a chance to say his good-byes and tell my grandmother he's had a good life.  Quick. And in peace, I pray.

Within that 2 hour time frame of finding out he was in the ER, and the time of his passing, my youngest sister went into labor with her 3rd baby.  I took her 2 kids with me...and stayed with them ....

Nathan Kekaiola was born on the 22nd.  He has stolen my heart.  Such a blessing in spite of the tragedy of losing our beloved grandfather.

Aunt Kirstan with Nathan....

No comments: