Thursday, December 20, 2007

Five Golden Rinnnnnnngs....

Ok...five more days til Christmas. Have you guys done your christmas shopping? I've just barely begun. I've shopped for ONE family member....and that's not very good, huh? I am bad about that. I tend to be a last minute shopper and I have never failed coming through on my gifts.

So tomorrow night when my kids go to bed, I'll kiss my husband and tell him to hold down the fort...and off I go to a 24 hour Super Walmart store. I got their flyer in the mail and I see something my daughter would like to have. However, my son wants a Wii. *sigh*. Well, who knows when that'll come??? I did buy him some clothes for now. I won't list my christmas list just yet until afterwards. Would hate for my family to accidently come across my blog.

Just ONE MORE DAY then I'm officially on Christmas Break! For a week! Woo! I go back on Jan. 2nd. It'll be nice.

I'll have to do more catching up later...

No comments: