Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What A Deal!

After dealing with some personal issues the past few days, I received this from my sister this afternoon. I just started laughing...a much needed laugh....

Would you like a free luxury stay for one night in a haunted house? You have been selected to receive one free night of luxury at the Igoe Hotel and Inn located on _________ Lane in Tecumseh. Amenities include: Free 24 hour pool, 2 open fridges, free cable, free internet, free home cooked meals, and most importantly a quiet luxurious night in an historic home with all the creature comforts that you can call your own.

What’s the catch you say? It’s not a catch at all! All you have to do is take the 1st and 2nd of September off (ooooh how horrible!!) and hang out with the trusty - yet slightly neurotic Igoe companion (hence the days off & staying at the house) Ralphie. Just a quick walk, a bowl of food, and a couple of poo’s and you are home free.

So what do you say? This is a limited time offer, reply now before time runs out!!!

Of course I accepted, after realizing this date is when my nephew will have his tonsils taken out. And I still haven't used up any of my vacation time, so why not?



No comments: