Sunday, August 9, 2009

heat wave-y day!

wow, woke up to humidity and very warm temps.

when my husband got dressed this morning, he put on a long sleeve sweater-ish shirt.

i tried not to make fun of him, but carefully encouraged him to maybe change into one of his cuban short sleeve shirts? after all, we're experiencing his favorite type of weather....

the miami heat-ish weather!

so he changed. *whew*

after coming home from church, my son and i took off for the lake. even though it was crowded, there was still room for me to have super-soaker war games with josh. it was fun. i do have to thank my friend for gifting my son with that super-soaker water gun. it's so cool! i should get another one so we can be equal in our water war games.

now we're home and cooling off inside...with shades drawn and the central ac running....it feels good to chill out, so to speak.

i know i've not been blogging much lately---and i don't think i'd be blogging as much as i used to...so maybe every now and then. at this moment, i'm going through a rough time in my life right now where i just do not feel that chatty at the moment. just need time to myself for now. but don't worry, i am not dropping off the face of earth...!!!

stay cool, y'all.

No comments: