Friday, November 27, 2009

Saturday-ish kind of day

When I'm given a day off BEFORE and AFTER Thanksgiving from work, it can kind of throw me off balance a little here.  This is the 2nd year in a row that my place of employment did this "energy savings" kind of deal, and oh yeah, we always have the Friday after Turkey day off every year. But adding Wednesday to it, it's just really awesome.

And can really confuse this person here. Me. Yeah. Me. Woke up thinkin' it's Saturday. Then I turn on the tv, or read my FaceBook, and everyone's talking about Black Friday. Uhhh huh. Ok. 

Nah, I'm not a fan of Black Friday anyway. I tried it one year. I wish I never tried it.  So, I will never go again.

Ate leftovers for breakfast, then lunch, then midafternoon snack. Yum. It's always the best.

So, ok, today is Friday. Josh is now at Milkboy's birthday party, and Ashley is at her friend's house.  All is quiet, and my house is halfway decorated for Christmas. I just seem to be missing ONE...ONE of my nativity set and it is not sitting well with me. So, tomorrow, I plan to dive into that closet and see if I can locate it.  I just cannot believe it is not there with the other Christmas Stuff I stored with.

My sister is enjoying 80 degree weather in Tucson, AZ right now. I'm just so envious of her at the moment. I'm glad she is down there visiting with the grandfolks with her husband and baby.  It'll be good for G'pa and G'ma to meet the newest baby.

Alright, off I go to relax this evening.  Have a good evening, y'all.

No comments: