Friday, October 2, 2009

Ugh...

Not sure what it is today...allergies or cold?

I mean, I sneezed a lot the past couple days, got so many "bless you's" from Josh. Sniffles and the occasional cough.

And I thought my brain was gonna leak out of my nose or something...

I know many of us are looking forward to this weekend. In my household, it's homecoming weekend. My daughter will be decked out in orange and black and going to the football game tonight with some friends. Go Tecumseh Indians!

Josh will help me bake cakes tonight...for a cake walk tomorrow. Not sure if I'll be going for the fellowship tomorrow... if I keep feeling so...under the weather, so blah.

Happy Friday to you all...and have a great weekend.

*psst... just took my temperature. 101 degrees temp. blah....

No comments: