Friday, July 17, 2009

Yippee for Friday

The long week is over! I never thought it'd be such a long week! I'm so glad it's Friday.

However, I'm not happy July is halfway over...that means summer is halfway over. Where is the warm days? We have had nothing but cool days....I want to go to the lake more often.

Tomorrow means a trip out to Sister #1's house for all the cousins to play together and jump in the pool and stuff....and just hang out. Oh yeah, I'm sure we 4 sisters will be gushing over our newest baby nephew, Andrew. Aw. Can't wait! If you wanna know who Andrew is, check out the Etsy pics on the right side of my blog---yeah, look to your right, and scroll down a bit. You see that baby lookin' at you with a hooded blanket on his head? Yeah? Isn't he adorable? That's Andrew! Yes! I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

Ashley and her BFF in the WWW are sleeping away in the living room, and I'm trying to catch up on stuff here....I got slammed with a migraine yesterday after work. Good thing I went to bed early. I feel....somewhat refreshed....

Now I need to jump in the shower and get my day started.

Have a happy Friday, y'all....

No comments: