Monday, July 28, 2008

*YAWN!*

Happy Monday to y'all. I'm taking a break at work to compose this. I normally would do this from home, but we are w/o internet at the moment. It won't be back up until later this week. Good thing about this, though, is nobody's killed anyone for lack of internet...thank goodness.

It was truly a very nice weekend where I had absolutely NO PLANS at all! It was more of a spontaneous type of weekend. I was invited to one shower, then later invited to another shower. I had to decline the first one, because of finances and gas. When I was invited to another shower, I had to decline that as well. I know it's a season for babies. So hopefully I'll be able to meet them someday.

Um...Saturday was fun when I took Joshua to the lake and it was breezy and the waves were lovely, and water was WARM! So it was fun to swim around with Josh for a couple hours. The breeze was actually...WINDY. Not bad...and doesn't cost me anything but a couple sweet tea for Josh and myself.

Next week I will be celebrating my 3rd anniversary. We're trying to see if we can get away this weekend or not. It all depends on if my husband is needed for testing/interview with GM or not. So I'm playing it by ear.

Well, I know this isn't a very exciting blog today. I can't stop yawning. It's one of those days, I suppose. I should not have watched Batman Begins last night---I had been dreaming all night long being in that movie ...

*sigh*

I do like the movie though. I look forward to seeing the new one. I did hear it's very violent and not appropriate for children. So I need to decide if I will or not. I would go alone, though.

Have a good afternoon.

No comments: